Today, we want to tell you more about our process and why selling your house to Texas Sell Now is a good idea.
You’ve likely come across companies talking about purchasing homes for cash, and you may be wondering what they are all about. You might have questions like, “Is there a catch?” and, “Is it right for me and my situation?”
Continue reading to find out more.
How Our Process Works
We are direct buyers that want to buy your house in four quick and easy steps:
- We want to learn about your unique story and property.
- We’ll take a look at the property details and consider each possible solution.
- If we find that a direct sale proves to be the best choice, we will make you a no-obligation offer within 24 hours.
- Should you accept, we can close with a reputable, local title company in as few as seven days!
Reasons to Choose Texas Sell Now
It is up to you whether you sell your house with a real estate agent, list it for sale by owner, or choose us. We’re here to make your life easier. Let’s take a deep dive into the reasons why you should consider working with us:
No Fees or Commissions — Real estate agents fees and commissions can be as much as 6% of the sale! On the other hand, we don’t take a cut, and there are no out-of-pocket costs for selling your home.
Zero Obligation — There is absolutely zero obligation and zero pressure to sell your home to us after we make an offer. We will not use tacky sales tactics to guilt you into selling us your house. You decide what is best for you and your situation.
We Buy Your House As-Is — Forget about spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on repairing, renovating, or cleaning your house to get it ready to list. We want to buy your home in its current condition.
Skip the Waiting — Because we do not require financing, we can work on your terms and close on a day that is most convenient for you. There is no pressure to do it quickly, but if you want a fast close, we can do it in as little as one week.
Particular Situations We Consider
If you are considering selling your house, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is foreclosure in your near future?
- Do you own a vacant property or inherit a house you do not want?
- Do you have tenants in your property but want to sell?
- Do you need to relocate or sell your home quickly?
- Do you have little or no equity in your house and need to sell?
- Do you own a fixer-upper property that you don’t have time, money, or the desire to fix up?
Contact Texas Sell Now, LLC
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, contact Texas Sell Now for more information. We provide win-win solutions to homeowners wanting to sell their Dallas or Fort Worth house fast without any of the hassles that come with traditional listings. Whether you are avoiding foreclosure or are wanting to unload a vacant or unwanted property, our professionals can help. Contact us to get your fair, all-cash offer today.