If you’re looking for a fast, painless, and profitable transaction, now is the perfect time to sell your house.
Have you been thinking about selling your property but aren’t sure if it’s the right time? There are many reasons why homeowners are hesitant to bite the bullet. Maybe you don’t want to worry about improving curb appeal or don’t want to put in the time, money, or effort for that renovation you’ve always thought about. So today, we’re talking about the reasons you should sell your home today!
Continue reading to learn why you should sell your property now.
5 Reasons to Sell Your House Now
- Massive Demand for Houses for Sale — All across the nation, the demand for housing is huge, and the housing market in Texas is no different. The massive demand for homes for sale means it’s a sellers’ market, which means you’re in the driver’s seat and in control of a lot when it comes to negotiations and terms. As spring turns into summer, real estate’s busy season, we’ll likely see even more of an increase in the demand for homes for sale.
- Low Mortgage Rates — Low mortgage rates gives those looking to buy even more reason to purchase a home now. If rates weren’t so low, the demand for houses for sale wouldn’t be nearly so high.
- Limited Inventory — With the high demand for houses for sale, inventory is low. This means your home will likely have many interested buyers, which can lead to several positive things:
- A Quick Sale — Forget about waiting around for months or, worse, years for the right offer. Most houses on the market are receiving multiple offers within the first few days.
- Above Asking Offer — With limited inventory, it’s not uncommon for a bidding war to break out, so don’t be surprised if you’re offered more than your list price.
- Covered Closing Costs — To sweeten the deal, you may not have to worry about closing costs.
- Sell As-Is — In these types of markets, many buyers are willing to skip the home inspection and purchase the home as-is.
- Loads of Leverage — As mentioned above, we are currently in the midst of the ultimate sellers’ market, meaning, as the seller, you have the upper hand, and the ball is really in your court. You’ll be able to use your position to negotiate an ideal contract for yourself. If you want the most favorable terms, sell your house now!
- Cash-Out Your Equity — Home values have appreciated immensely over the last year and a half, increasing the amount of equity homeowners have in their houses. You can cash-out now by selling your home today!
Contact Texas Sell Now to Sell Your House Today
If you want to sell your house in the Dallas or Fort Worth area, contact the home buying professionals at Texas Sell Now. While today’s market is hot, the headaches and hassles to get your home ready for traditional listing methods are not worth it! But our team of experts is here to pain out of selling your home. Forget about doing anything to prepare your property — no tedious cleaning, time-consuming repairs, or pricey renovations. We want to buy your house as-is for cash. Contact Texas Sell Now to get your fair, all-cash offer today.